V
Angelcasualtie
Jul 15 2009, 08:28 PM

gloopy doop coop floop

SuperMembers
27-July 05
Lodi
OMB Name: Angelcasualtie

So this isn't my problem, but I'm my girlfriend's family computer fix-it guy. Anyways she's been having a problem with her monitor where when the computer goes into sleep mode the monitor won't come back on, despite the fact that the computer is out of sleep mode. Does anyone know how I could fix it...like a n00bs guide to this. I've tried looking it up but they just tell me what could be wrong it and a complicated ALSKJAS ADSJFWEFDFIIRGA AWEFAEOIADSFA way to fix it.

--------------------
But who was CROTCH?!!?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadowsoal
Jul 16 2009, 10:28 AM

Phoenix

SuperMembers
24-September 06
Rochester NY
OMB Name: Shadowsoal

Hit it with a hammer. The larger the hammer the better. Make sure you hit it squarely in the center of the screen. Also consider installing new graphics drivers. There are a lot of complicated things you could do to try to isolate exactly what's wrong. But the bottom line is if fresh squeaky clean drivers don't work they're probably fucked.

--------------------
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. Okay, 3 2 1 let's jam!
user posted image

+Quote Post
Angelcasualtie
Jul 18 2009, 03:02 PM

gloopy doop coop floop

SuperMembers
27-July 05
Lodi
OMB Name: Angelcasualtie

Thanks. I'm gonna try that next time I'm at her house. hahaha it's actually hilarious because my monitor is fucked up now. I get top half black bright line and normal. But I'm gonna have to trade this shit in...get a new monitor...bleh.

--------------------
But who was CROTCH?!!?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

Toggle sidebar
: 20th August 2017 - 01:12 PM